Friday, January 30, 2009

Lefty.

I have supported the new President of the U.S. Barack Obama for some time now. Since I started following the campaign I liked his plans and ideas, his beliefs, that charisma, and in all vanity I have to admit, he's pretty handsome as far as a president goes. You cannot deny that much. But just this week while watching him in action on the telly, I learned something new and exciting about the Pres. Something that only about 15% of the population can say they are (source).
Yes, President Obama is indeed left-handed. A Zurdo, if you know EspaƱol. Since I myself am a Zurda, I feel a special connection to other lefties. It's stupid, I know, and we have had other left-handed presidents, but I still maintain that we lefties are an interesting sort. We can understand one another when we complain about the sides of our hands getting all dirtied with pencil from having to run them over all the words we just wrote. Anyway. I just thought I'd mention it.
You know, it sort of made my day.

No comments: